Dedicated Charleston, West Virginia Tax Planning and Litigation Attorney Serves You
Welcome to the Rose Law Office
With more than 40 years of experience, attorney Herschel “Ned” Rose of the Rose Law Office provides tax planning and litigation advice and representation throughout West Virginia. Mr. Rose focuses on several tax-related practice areas, including state and local tax matters, government representation, and representation of state agencies. He represents businesses large and small who have tax-related conflicts or who need help resolving a tax liability.
What Sets the Rose Law Office Apart as a Charleston Tax Attorney?
At the Rose Law Office, you’ll deal directly with Herschel Rose, the same competent, experienced tax litigator you’ll meet during your initial consultation. The quality of service you can expect from Mr. Rose includes:
- Competent and experienced representation. Herschel “Ned” Rose started his legal career with a clerkship in federal court. After years of experience as a litigator in a large firm, he founded his own practice in 1992. He has also served as a West Virginia State Tax Commissioner and as a lobbyist for the insurance industry, fighting for the needs of businesses.
- Direct relationship with your attorney. At the Rose Law Office, Mr. Rose works one-on-one with clients, providing personal and focused attention for the best possible results. During your initial consultation, you’ll meet the Charleston, WV lawyer you and your business will work with throughout your tax litigation or tax planning process.
- The respect you deserve. The Rose Law Office values its clients and strives to show it by demonstrating the respect each client deserves. As a skilled West Virginia tax attorney, Herschel Rose returns your calls promptly, answers your questions thoroughly, and works with you every step of the way.
Areas of Practice
The Rose Law Office focuses on a number of tax and insurance practice areas. The firm represents the tax departments of large companies facing tax issues in West Virginia. Rose Law also works with businesses of all sizes and with business owners who face tax liabilities in West Virginia. For businesses or individuals who are behind in tax payments, Mr. Rose can help you negotiate an offer in compromise. Whether your tax issue involves the federal, state, or local government, the Rose Law Office in Charleston, WV can help.
The firm’s practice areas include:
- State and local tax
- Government representation
- Representation of state agencies
- Appellate law
- Insurance regulation and commercial litigation
To learn more about the types of tax law the firm practices, see the Practice Areas page.
Experienced Tax Planning and Representation Lawyer with Free Consultation
The Rose Law Office believes in building strong, trustworthy, and effective relationships with each of its clients. Herschel Rose puts his many years of experience in West Virginia tax law to work for you and your company while focusing on providing the information, support, and skilled representation you need for a successful resolution. For a free, confidential case evaluation, contact the firm’s office today.