Charleston Tax Lawyer Providing Legal Representation in West Virginia
From the firm’s office in Charleston, Herschel Rose of the Rose Law Office represents clients throughout West Virginia in a wide range of transactional and litigation situations, including tax law, commercial and insurance law, and mediation. His goal is to provide outstanding and experienced representation to businesses, state agencies, and other parties, as well as to provide the experience and focus that parties to a dispute seek in a neutral third-party mediator.
Experienced and Effective Tax Law Services
Whether a tax or policy issue arises in state or federal court, Mr. Rose has the practical experience and professional reputation to provide quality representation. He represents businesses and individuals with tax or policy issues, and also represents state agencies facing difficulties in creating policy, implementing policy, or carrying out other tasks.
Herschel Rose offers experienced and effective representation in a range of practice areas, including:
The Rose Law Office is a boutique tax law firm specializing in tax planning and litigation, as well as mediation. Founder Herschel Rose provides skilled representation in state and local tax issues, cases involving governmental representation, and appellate law cases.
A skilled Charleston tax attorney, he provides assistance in situations including:
- State and local tax: Litigation, tax planning, city and municipal tax work, lobbying, bill drafting, advocacy, tax rule issues, state income tax offers in compromise, general and client-specific tax policy issues
- Governmental representation: Lobbying and communicating with state agencies, rulemaking, implementation of state policy, representing state employees with grievances
- Representation of state agencies: Represent state agencies or opposing state agencies in litigation, policy issues, disputes involving implementation of state policies
- Mediation: Neutral third parties in mediation, representation of clients in mediation
- Appellate law: Drafting briefs, conducting oral arguments
Insurance and Commercial Litigation
In addition to being a thriving and focused tax practice, the Rose Law Office also handles select cases involving insurance regulation and commercial litigation. The firm represents State Farm in a number of regulatory situations in West Virginia, as well as representing the interests of independent insurance agents when it comes to insurance issues. Other services provided include:
- Insurance regulation: Lobbying rates, adjustment actions, and settlement issues
- Commercial litigation: Business law disputes
At the Rose Law Office, Mr. Rose combines large-firm experience with a small-firm focus on personal service. He is the attorney you meet during your initial consultation and the one guiding you throughout the course of your case. Herschel Rose strives to ensure each client receives prompt, timely, and thorough updates and is happy to answer any questions you have about the issues you face.
Contact an Experienced Charleston Attorney Today
Attorney Herschel Rose of the Rose Law Office is prepared to evaluate your needs and present your legal options. Contact him today to learn more about the services he provides and how he can assist you.