Experienced Charleston, West Virginia State & Local Tax Attorney Assists You
The Rose Law Office has particular expertise in all forms of tax litigation and insurance issues, including work with state and local tax agencies. Attorney and founder Herschel “Ned” Rose represents businesses with tax issues and state and local officials who must resolve a tax matter. Mr. Rose has also served as a West Virginia State Tax Commissioner, giving him invaluable experience both in private legal practice and inside government tax offices.
Specific State and Local Tax Matters
At the Rose Law Office, Mr. Rose handles a number of issues related specifically to state and local taxation, including:
- Tax planning
- City and municipal tax work
- Bill drafting
- Tax rules
- General tax policy issues
- Client-specific tax policy issues
Regardless of the type of tax issue you face, you’ll find the help you need at the Rose Law Office. Herschel Rose has handled cases related to property tax, industrial taxes, and severance and sales tax. He can also help you navigate issues that involve corporate income tax, construction tax, healthcare taxes, or many types of specialty taxes.
At the Rose Law Office in Charleston, attorney Herschel Rose offers specific services and benefits for clients with tax matters. These include:
- Representing clients at every step. Mr. Rose appears not only before state and local tax boards and courts, but also before the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals on tax matters. He has the experience and focus to build the strongest possible case at every step of the legal process.
- Serving public officials. In addition to serving private business and individual clients, Mr. Rose has also represented government officials responsible for enforcing tax laws at the state and local levels. With experience as a tax official as well as a dedicated tax attorney serving private clients, Herschel “Ned” Rose brings firsthand knowledge and skill to the table on behalf of each client he represents.
- A personal approach. The attorney you meet at your initial consultation is the attorney you’ll work with throughout your case. At the Rose Law Office, Herschel Rose sees clients as people, not problems, and strives to keep you informed and connected by returning your calls promptly, answering questions thoroughly, and providing the information and guidance you need to fully participate in and understand the issue he is working with you to resolve.
Focused and Dedicated State and Local Tax Representation in Charleston
The Rose Law Office focuses on state and local tax law in order to provide the best possible representation to each client the firm represents in these areas, regardless of the size or scope of your legal issue. Attorney Herschel “Ned” Rose is dedicated to offering personal service as well as professional experience, from your free initial consultation to the resolution of your tax issue. Contact the Rose Law Office today for assistance with your tax matter.